The Melting Pot is a celebration of diverse and cultural recipes contributed by members of the minority ethnic community in Wales. This collection of thirty world recipes draws together flavours, inspirations and traditions from Bali to Zimbabwe and the rich stories behind each dish. The Melting Pot is a celebration of food as a universal language through which we can all communicate and share.
- Earl's Kitchen - Plaintain Cheesecake
- Earl's Kitchen - Three Bean Croquette
- Jamaican Saltfish Fritters
- Syrian Stuffed Kibbeh
- Nigerian Chicken Jollof Rice
- Bangladeshi Macher Jhol
- Columbian Vegan Ajiaco Soup